How Much Will It Cost You to Book a Clothing Alteration Service for Men’s Formal Trousers
Hello, and welcome to our blog! We will start with a topic, which despite being addressed at men, will be equally interesting to both our male and female customers. It is about alterations for men’s pants and their prices. If you are interested to learn more about this clothing alteration service, then read on!
Here are the most common repairs which men’s trousers need:
- A broken zipper. Depending on whether it is lined or visible this service may cost you between $10 and $20.
- “Pants recutting”. This means that a tailor will make a new pair of pants from the existing fabric. This is a difficult and not very inexpensive undertaking. It may cost over $30.
- Hemmed dress pants. Most off-the-rack suit pants are unfinished and must be hemmed. Any dress pants can be hemmed by several inches for a modest fee ($5-$15).
- Waist. The waist can be taken by a few inches before your pants will require additional alterations. This may cost you $10-$20 depending on the type of pants.
- Shortening the rise. The rise may be shortened by 1 inch before the side pockets must be moved. It can be deepened by about ? inch for 20$ top. If you need more than that, on the other hand, the repair will cost you much more.
- The leg opening can be tapered, starting at the knee to your liking. This will not cost you more than $30.
To book the most reliable and affordable clothing alteration service in [ln], you should not hesitate turning to [cn]. We are a team of tailors that know their business well. Call us now at [phone] to reserve your appointment or stop by to see us anytime you like for a consultation!